当前位置:得满分网教育文章英语学习趣味英语英语短剧中英文剧本完整版:狮子王Lion King

中英文剧本完整版:狮子王Lion King

11-01 11:51:45 | 浏览次数: 46518 次 | 栏目:英语短剧
标签:英语短剧,http://www.manfen6.com 中英文剧本完整版:狮子王Lion King,

Lion King 狮子王 中英文剧本
From the day we arrive on the planet
从我们出生的那一刻
And,blinking,step into the sun
睁开眼睛走入阳光
There's more to see than can ever be seen
那儿有你看不完的东西
More to do than can ever be done
有你做不完的事
There's far too much to take in here
有数不尽你无法体会经验的事
More to find than can ever be found
有找不完的宝藏
But the sun rolling high
可是太阳高挂在天空
Through the sapphire sky
在那色彩多变的天空中
Keeps great and small on the endless round
不论伟大与渺小都保存下来
It's the circle of life
那是生生不息
And it moves us all
而那感动了你我
Through despair and hope
历经绝望与希望
Through faith and love
历经信心与爱
Till we find our place
直到我们找到归属之地
On the path unwinding
在我们已知的种种之中
In the circle
在那生生不息之中
The circle of life
生生不息…
It's the circle of life
生生不息
And it moves us all
而那令我们感动
Through despair and hope
历经绝望与希望
Through faith and love
历经信心与爱
Till we find our place
直到我们找到归属之地
On the path unwinding
在我们已知的种种之中
In the circle
在那生生不息之中
The circle of life
生生不息…
Life's not fair,is it?
生命真不公平啊!
You see,I... Well,I shall never be king.
你看我呢,永远都当不上王
And you shall never see the light of another day.
而你永远也见不到明天了
Adieu.
再见
Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?
你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物
What do you want?
你想干什么?
I'm here to announce
我是来这里宣布
that King Mufasa's on his way.
大王木法沙要来了
So you'd better have a good excuse...
所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式
for missing the ceremony this morning.
最好找个借口
Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.
你害我的午餐都没了
Ha! You'll lose more than that...
等大王跟你算帐之后
when the king gets through with you.
你不见的东西还会更多
He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒
Ooh. I quiver with fear!
我怕得全身发抖
Now,Scar,don't look at me that way.
好了,刀疤,不要那样看我
Help!
救命啊!
Drop him.
刀疤,吐出来
Impeccable timing,Your Majesty.
你来得可真是时候,大王陛下
Why,if it isn't my big brother...
这不是我大哥吗?
descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
屈尊降贵的 来跟我这普通人厮混
Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.
我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介绍仪式中没有看到你
That was today?
那是今天吗?
Oh,I feel simply awful!
我觉得好害怕呀!
Must've slipped my mind.
我八成是给忘了
Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is...
是呀,你忘的不只如此
as the king's brother... you should've been first in line!
身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位
Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born.
我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生
That hairball is my son...
这个小毛球是我儿子
and your future king.
他也是你未来的国王
Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.
我该学学我的礼节啦
Don't turn your back on me,Scar.
千万不要背对着我,刀疤
Oh,no,Mufasa.
不,木法沙
Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
或许是你不该背对着我
Is that a challenge?
这是一个挑战吗?
Temper,temper.
冷静!冷静!
I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?
Pity. Why not?
可惜,为什么呢?
As far as brains go,I got the lion's share.
要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧
But when it comes to brute strength...
说到蛮力嘛…
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了
There's one in every family,sire.
每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下
Two in mine,actually...
事实上我家有两个
and they always manage to ruin special occasions.
而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合
What am I going to do with him?
我该拿他怎么办?
He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
拿他做地毯会非常好看
Zazu!
沙祖
And just think,
而且想一想
whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him.
每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打
Dad! Dad!
爸,爸
Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up!
快起来,我们要走了啦!
Sorry.
对不起
Dad. Dad.
爸…爸…
Your son is awake.
你儿子已经醒了
Before sunrise,he's your son.
在天亮前,他是你儿子
Dad! Come on,Dad.
爸…拜托啦!
You promised.
你答应过我的呀!
- OK,OK.
好吧,好吧
I'm up,I'm up.
我醒了,我醒了
Look,Simba.
辛巴,你看
Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土
A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.
一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的
One day,Simba,the sun will set on my time here...
总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉
and will rise with you as the new king.
并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升
- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.
这一切都是我的吗?
所有的一切
Everything the light touches.
阳光能照到的所有东西…
What about that shadowy place?
那有阴影的地方呢?
That's beyond our borders.
那在我们的国度之外
You must never go there,Simba.
你绝不可以去那个地方
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
There's more to being king...
你错了
than getting your way all the time.
国王也不能凡事随心所欲
- There's more? - Simba...
不能吗? 辛巴
Everything you see exists together... in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值
As king,you need to understand that balance...
身为国王,你不但要了解
and respect all the creatures...
还要去尊重所有的生活
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊
But,Dad,don't we eat the antelope?
但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?
Yes,Simba,but let me explain.
是呀,我来跟你解释一下
When we die,our bodies become the grass...
我们死后呢,尸体会成为草
and the antelope eat the grass.
而羚羊是吃草的
And so
所以…
we are all connected
在这个生命圈里面
in the great circle of life.
都是互相有关联的
- Good morning,sire!
早安,陛下
- Good morning,Zazu.
沙祖,你早
Checking in with the morning report. Fire away.
我来做早上的例行报告
Chimps are going ape,giraffes remain above it all
你说吧
黑猩猩激动 而长颈鹿高高在上
Elephants remember,though just what,I can't recall
大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情
Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks
鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物
Shown interest in my nest egg,
他向我展示巢里的蛋
but I quickly said,no,thanks
我说不客气
We haven't paid the hornbills,and the vultures have a hunch
我们没去看犀鸟 而秃鹰有第六感
Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch
不是每个受邀的人 都会来吃午餐
This is the morning report
哈哈,这就是晨间报告
Gives you the long and the short
大事小事不漏掉
Every grunt,roar,and snort
每个呼吸微笑
Not a tale I distort
每个轻声吼叫
On the morning report
都在晨间报告

[1] [2] [3] [4]

TAG: 剧本  完整版  狮子王  

《中英文剧本完整版:狮子王Lion King》相关文章